Answer the questions of the person who tagged you.
Then write a maximum of six new ones.
Tag six people.
Let them know you tagged them.
I was tagged by theewhitetiger
1. If you could choose to be on either The Justice League or The Avengers…which would you choose and why?
The X-Men. Because then I could have dual Avengers / X-Men citizenship and still be a mutant. I choose this over JL because anything DC is irrelevant anyway.
2. Pick anywhere in the world to live, where is it and why?
Anyplace not in the US? It’s pretty much a grass is greener thing, but this place is getting a little stupid for my taste. London or somewhere in Canada is looking really appealing. I love the cold, and I love accents… lol.
3. If you could experience living in another era, which would you choose?
Like maybe I’d live the early 2000’s all over again? But as an adult? Invest in things I know are going to do well…Why? Simply because there hasn’t really been a better time to be a nerd than right now, and though I’d love the 70s and all, I REALLY enjoy video games and being a nerd in this time.
4. You’re an animagus, which animal do you see yourself learning to morph into?
A Raccoon. All the way. They have all the adorableness of a cat, plus the fierceness of a wolf, with the addition of very dexterous claws (not quite opposable thumbs but still awesome). Ask me if i am excited about Rocket Raccoon in GOTG, Ask me what my patronus is, ASK ME. I fucking love raccoons. They are my spirit animal.
5. And since we’re talking about the Harry Potter universe…if you were to attend Hogwarts, which house would you want to be sorted into and which do you think you would be sorted into? Are they the same?
This question is why I’m actually taking the time to answer these (Sorry Kevin, I may or may not had planned to only maybe do this) When I read the question I honestly immediately though “Ravenclaw” I don’t know why, really… maybe it’s the color? Or the name? Not sure. Just felt it would be where I’d be sorted to. BUT my biggest fear is that If I did that, Beth MIGHT not get into the same house, so i was going to avoid this question all together for fear of being separated from her, which is my ultimate fear as it seems. BUT turns out. She had the same answer, so all is good and safe and I can answer. Ravenclaw.
6. Do have a favorite book or book series? Why is it your favorite?
I don’t read books. I blame my astigmatism? Reading a heavy amount of words is a lot of work for me, I often will re read entire sentences because words will get mixed up, or I’ll have to re-read entire pages because my brain drifted off thinking about something and I lost track of where I was at… lots of issues there. BUT. I do have a favorite comic-book series, that of which is X-Men… I’m obsessed with all things X-Men comic-book related.
Now for the second part i tag the following
joestarr, kittykittybewmbewm213, agentmlovestacos, buckysmissingarm, poppyseedsleeves, vickytremor but if you like my questions you can answer them anyway.
1. During the zombie apocalypse a portal to another dimension grants you access to one weapon from a world of fiction to defend yourself against the undead horde (and dickish living), what would you choose?
2. Through her powerful touch, the mutant messiah known as Hope has awakened your potential and granted you control over your ingrained mutant ability, what is it?
3. Doctor Emit Brown has begun construction on an improved time machine, but he’s run out of Deloreons to mod, you’re given the opportunity to pick a new vessel for your time traveling exploits, what would you choose?
4. Cake or Ice cream?
5. If video games could instantly and permanently teach you one skill to expert level, what would it be?
6.Has there ever been a scene from a movie that you thought would make an awesome theme park ride?
**Bonus Question** Aren’t Raccoons the best?!
(the answer is yes)
Time to start apartment hunting in the LA/Glendale area. We’re ready for new adventures, new challenges and hopefully finding a job I love. I’m getting excited for our first BIG step as a married couple. Making our life OURS!
I guess when your wife makes a post like this, it makes it official. Gotta prepare for a move to LA. The place I VOWED I would NEVER. EVER. EVER. Move to…
I’m actually excited about it.